Pages

Saturday 29 October 2011

Experience of varicose veins treatment at The Whiteley Clinic, London Clinic

Comment on Whiteley Clinic treatment by Mr AC - 34 Years old male:

"The central London pre-treatment consultation and scan was very efficient and convenient. I was reassured by the clear explanation of the proposed treatment method and why it achieves better outcomes than the commonly used vein stripping procedure.

The treatment day was as efficient - literally a walk in and walk out service. I couldn't believe that, after the operation, I could just walk to the station and catch the tube home without a shred of discomfort. The clinic was very comfortable and the care very considerate.

The operation itself was quick, without any pain, and I was very well looked after by an excellent consultant anaesthetist and other medical staff. I didn't require any pain killers at all after the procedure, and had no discomfort.

I am absolutely amazed at the results - the varicose veins have completely disappeared, but for me, more importantly, the pain has completely gone. I can stand for hours with no pain, and the days of long dull aches have gone. Thanks for fixing me up!

With best wishes to you and many thanks - a special thanks too to the vascular technologist - I had a scan previously (when booked in with the NHS to have the vein stripped...) and it was really uncomfortable; your guy was superb."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
It will be reviewed and published on the blog unless it is offensive or spam.
Thank you for taking the time to read the blog and to comment on it.